Hey peoples, If your imagination power is high then you need to try to make some small animation movies and clip. If you have to earn some money then Animation is really helpful for you and if you need some free course to learn animation then comment on the below comment box to get free any course at home. So today in article you can see Best 2 animation software for creating the best animation movies.
Also Read:- Best code editor software.
Best animation movie making software –
1. AUTODESK MAYA –
Autodesk Maya is the best animation movie making software. Autodesk Maya is not free but you can get 30-days trial to download and also available in paid but maybe you didn’t use the paid version. If you are very interested to make an animation movie then this software is good for you but you want free software then you need to get the second software.
Autodesk has many features like Bifrost, Arnold, Ready-to-use graph, Botfrost fluids, and Interactive hair grooming many other features also available.
What are Bifrost and Arnold?
Bifrost is a new visual programming environment using dynamic solvers that makes it quick and easy to create blockbuster-worthy effects procedurally.
Arnold is built to manage complex characters, scenery and lighting challenges. it is integrated with Maya, so you can see high-quality previews and iterate changes quickly. Save time with Its artist-friendly UI and simple, intuitive controls.
Also Read:- How to get pubg pc lite for free.
Many animation movies are created by this software. You can see a list of movies where this software is used.
- CPU: – 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with the SSE4.2 instruction set.
- Graphics: – Refer to the following pages for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards: Maya Certified Hardware
- RAM: – 8GB of RAM (16GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: – 4GB of free disk space for the install
- Input: -Three-button mouse
If you like this software then click below link to get this software from the official site.
2. Blender –
Blender is the free open-source software. This software is used to creating animation, VFX, and also used to creating some game models to implement in unity for creating a game for pc, android, iso, etc.
Blender is available in Linux, Windows and also on Mac. Blender has many features like Rendering, Modeling, Sculpting, Animation & Rigging, Grease Pencil, VFX, Video editing, Interface and etc.
This software is very easy to use and also but you need some specification on your system like below
Minimum Specification –
- RAM: – 8GB
- Graphics:- OpenGL 3.3 compatible card with 1 GB video RAM
- Display: – 1280×768 pixels
- Input: – Mouse or trackpad
- Processor: – 32-bit dual-core 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support
Maximum Specification –
- Processor: – 64-bit quad-core CPU
- RAM: – 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: – OpenGL 4 or Higher compatible card with 4 GB video RAM
- Display: – 1920×1080 pixels
- Input:- Three-button mouse
If you like this software then click on below link: –https://www.blender.org/download/
End Of This Article – Which software you like most comment me on below comment box. If you comment on me on the below comment box then you get a free Animation course so hurry up and share with your friends on social media and keep visiting our website.