Fortnite most recent refresh, version 8.10, is live now on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, and Android. In this patch of fortnite, you can see new vehicle named The Baller to help players navigate the map in a unique way, And Changing the way vending machines operate, reducing the rarity and power of the heavy assault rifle.
NEW UPDATE (Weapons And Items)
- This single seat vehicle is found at Expedition Outposts.
- This vehicle attached with Grappler and Boost functionality.
- The driver is protected from damage, but The Baller is vulnerable to enemy weapon fire.
- Health of vehicle is 300.
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Adjusted rarity from Rare/Epic/Legendary to Common/Uncommon/Rare
- Base damage scaling for Common/Uncommon/Rare 36/38/40
- Infantry Rifle
- Removed Common rarity
- Reduced max stack size from 10 to 6.
- Vending Machines
- Each Vending Machine will be destroyed after claiming an item.
- Common and Uncommon Vending Machines have been removed.
- Removed Mounted Turret from Legendary Vending Machine
- Reduced availability of Treasure Maps from floor loot .53% to .27%.
- Reduced availability of Treasure Maps from chest loot 3.25% to 1.65%.
The Baller has the look of a jurassic world wheel , Baller available with a grappler on the front, which allows for change of direction . Health of this vehicle is 300.