Do you want to add push notification on your website and you don’t know how to add this type of feature then in this article you can see how to add notification feature on your website for better website traffic and better revenue for your website.
ALSO READ: – HOW TO CONNECT WORDPRESS SITE WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Steps to add push notification on your website –
If you follow below steps then you can easily add this feature on your website and you get better traffic on your website.
1. First, open one signal website on your google by click on this link:- https://onesignal.com/
2. After open onesignal home page click on the web push notification for get notification on your website and if you click mobile push notification then you get notification feature for your mobile app.
3. Now click on “Get your free account” button and create your onesignal account by using your email or facebook.
4. Now login your account on onesignal and click on “add app” button and type name of your app or your site name and click add app button.
5. After clicking on the button, you can see the next page. In this page select “Web Push ” and click on Next button.
6. Now Configure your onesignal with your WordPress website by selecting a WordPress option.
7. Now scroll down and set-up your WordPress site with your site name, URL, and icon.
Most important is “My site is not fully HTTPS” option. If your site URL is available with HTTPS extension then you don’t need to on this option and if your website URL is not available with HTTPS extension then select/on this option.
8. Once you are done, click on Next button.
9. Now you see the API key and APP id, that you simply need to copy for your WordPress onesignal plugin.
10. After copy API key and APP id from onesignal, Now you need to install WordPress “one signal” plugin.
ALSO READ – HOW TO INSTALL PLUGINS AND THEMES ON WORDPRESS
11. Now open a onesignal plugin and open configuration tab. You need to paste the APP id and the API key you copied from one signal and click on save button.
12. Now your push notification service is on. you can see one pop-up on your site with “Allow” and “No thanks” button this pop-up is for push notification.
If you need to customize this pop-up bar, you need simply go to the configuration tab in OneSignal plugin and then after click on the one signal settings page on your WordPress site and scroll down to the ‘HTTP Pop-Up Settings’ section.
Now congratulation your push notification service is started completely on any windows and any smartphone, if you like this article then share with your friends and if you have any trouble then comment me on below comment box.