How to make bootable USB .
You try to make USB bootable so this post is very useful for you. first of all get any windows iso file like windows 7 iso without iso file you can not make bootable pendrive using this method.
To make bootable pendrive we can use rufus software.
Rufus system requirements
With that out of the way, let’s look at the requirements for Rufus:
- Apple (or PC) running Windows XP or later (preferably Windows 7+)
- Rufus application
- ISO (supported operating systems)
- 8 GB USB flash drive (minimum recommended)
Create a bootable USB drive with Rufus
Now, let’s create our first bootable USB using Rufus, shall we? Follow these steps:
- first insert the USB flash drive and launch Rufus. It will detect the drive almost immediately. Since Rufus can handle various partition schemes and file structures, ensure that the correct settings are set that match the USB you’re going to build (Figure A).
- Click the optical drive button next to the Create a bootable disk using checkbox, and you’ll be prompted to search for the ISO image to use (Figure B).
- When using ISO images, Rufus will automatically modify the settings to best match it. Once everything is set correctly, click the Start button to begin the process. You’ll be prompted with a warning that all data on the USB will be destroyed. Click OK to proceed with the creation process (Figure C).
- Depending on the ISO image size, the process may take several minutes to complete.
- The longest part of the entire process is the file copy portion.This is depending on file size/number of files to copy .
- When complete, check the USB to verify the files were copied over (Figure F).
With the process completed, simply eject the USB, insert it into the device you wish to install the OS .